That’s a wrap, 2016! What a fast and fun year it was. I am sad to see it go, but I am really excited to see what 2017 has in store. I won’t bore you with New Years resolutions that I would like to make. Just stay tuned! My 12 Days of Holiday continues with day 11 (almost there folks!). I am cheers-ing to both 2016 and 2017.
Before I get too far, here are the deets on my outfit of the day:
Jacket: Old Navy (sold out!)
Jeans: American Eagle $49
Boots: Steve Madden, Nordstrom $129
Now, on to some of my favorite looks of mine from this year:
- The Off-the-shoulder trend
2. The return of the 90’s
3. Dreamy boho blouses in California
4. Over-the-knee boots
5. Sequins, leopard and velvet overload
Outfits aside, I had some wonderful highlights from my year:
- Fun staycation here in St. Louis (brewery tour, Lemp Mansion, the Botanical Gardens and more!)
- California!! That was a blast. And come on, Peter (from Vanderpump Rules) took our order…amazing.
- Being featured on Anthro’s Instagram 🙂
- This Christmas was awesome. I got a Cricut!! In case you were wondering where I got that cute “Happy New Year” sign, well, I made it!
- I went to the Garden Glow at the Botanical Gardens and it was incredible!
Honestly, I could list off 100 different things. I look forward to more fun in 2017!
Stay safe and have fun tonight!